Bijou Guidelines for Safety
We want to be able to stay open so let’s all work together to keep safe during this time. And let’s try to remember, this won’t be forever, it’s the new normal now, but it eventually will all ease up in time.
I also want to share with you what precautions we have taken;
- We are social distancing and keeping the salon at roughly half staffed.
- We are taking an extra 15 minutes to sanitize each station after each service.
- We have face shields on hand for shampooing.
- We have hand sanitizers on each station and at our check out point.
- We have installed an air scrubber, which is a uv-c light on our hvac system.
- We are fully stocked with hospital grade disinfectant products.
- We have all been certified in Covid19 barbicide safety measures.
- We have touch less soap dispensers and towel dispensers
- We have sneeze guards throughout the salon to prevent spread.
- We have uv-c wands and containers to sanitize our aprons and tools.
- And we have hand sanitizer units before both entrances.
We are asking for your help in these areas
- We are limiting the number of people in the salon at one time. You will have to come alone, no one can accompany you, if you have childcare issues, talk to us and we will try to find a solution.
- We ask you to wear a mask to your appt, if you don’t have one we will provide one for you. All Employees will be wearing a mask.
- Please check in at the front desk, if your stylist is not ready, we can only have 3 people right now in the waiting area. We may text you when they are ready. Please do not come in any earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
- When you check in we will take your temperature and have you wash your hands for 20 seconds. All employees will be washing their hands with soap and water before and after each client.
- We are so sad to not be able to offer you our usual beverages at this time. We will have bottled water. We also won’t have magazines out in our waiting area for the time being.
- If you would like to purchase products while in the salon, please use hand sanitizer before touching products.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms related to covid19 please reschedule. If you’ve been around anyone exhibiting symptoms, please reschedule. If you’ve travelled through an airport recently, please reschedule. Thank you.
- Touch less payments are encouraged. For cash tips we will have small envelopes for you to put it in and we can put in their drawer.
- Please be respectful of keeping your appt, don’t cancel unless you are sick or absolutely cannot help it. We have been off work for close to 3 months and it would be truly unfair to your stylist and the salon. Thank you for understanding.